• Consists of 38 affiliates, located in 22 different states
• Employs nearly 1000 employees nationwide
• Invests nearly $100 million in workforce development and self-sufficiency programs each year
• Dedicates 87% of funds towards programs
• Serves nearly 100,000 participants through 150 active programs each year
• Delivers job training, to equip approximately 20% of program participants for the workforce; with a 75% and 70% completion and placement rate respectively.
• Who we serve: 54% African American, 28% Latino, 9% White, and 60% Women
THANK YOU for Your Help!
OIC of America is tax-exempt as a charity under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Your tax deductible contribution will assist OICA in building and maintaining the capacity of its affiliate organizations and help us continue to develop and deploy quality-driven programs to benefit the people and the communities we serve. We appreciate your support!
NOTE: Please note that OICA is charged a 4% fee on your donation for our online giving service. Increasing your donation by 4% helps us defray this overhead cost.